Thursday 22 April 2010

Tutorial

I had a really good tutorial with Amanda today. It was really useful to talk through what I had been thinking about after my research this morning. There are a couple of ways the project could go..

First, my original plan of a simulation-type animation of movement from a photograph

Second, an exploration into the act of drawing repetitively, replicating a replica etc etc- ending with a collection of drawings

Thirdly, whatever else comes from further research.

The main ideas here are photographs as source material, the process of drawing, and of course memory. But interestingly, my own memory whilst drawing is becoming a strong factor.

I now have an even bigger to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.