Tuesday 25 May 2010

I feel a lot better and less stressed. Have just picked up a MAC to put my images into flash, and have since been scanning in my drawings. Flicking through them looks like you're being shown a reel from a school photograph, all different boys. Seeing a moving image similar to how the end result should look had restored my confidence, I think it's going to be a really interesting result.

It was also interesting that just seeing the drawings put through the process of scanning and then into moving image made me realise a lot more about audience and what message I am going to be communicating. I am glad I'm putting the images on a loop, I think it will be an effective way to reflect the ideas behind the peice and show how the faces change from drawing to drawing. It would have been good to have more work to loop, to see how this changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.