Tuesday 17 August 2010

Final Exhibition



This is my piece hanging in the exhibition, kindly photographed by Becca. It seems like a long time ago now. I wasn't too happy with my end result, to be honest. I liked the parts where we experimented with how to display it, and Jen came up with the idea of hanging it from invisible wire. I think it's ok as a whole piece, in how it's hung and looks, but by the end of the project I was really wishing I'd focused more on illustration, maybe going in a new direction or development, rather than the massive research tangent I went off on. BUT it is over now, and I am now back in the practise of drawing in pencil, which is good. Since then I have been quite focused on the idea of expanding my printing, am looking forward to the new year beginning at Camberwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.