Thursday 20 January 2011

Home Spun Riso

Today after using the risograph printer I figured I could try and print in layers on my photocopier at home. It wasn't so successful. Although it let me use a far wider range of colours. But that ran out my ink. Here are two finished prints- one lines up the colour on the people but not the text, and the other lines up the text but not the colour on the people...




 I am still determined to get this right. This evening provoked a lot of frantic paper changing and swearing on my part but i'm SURE it can be done! Or layering of watercolours, or block colour with felt tips...so many options.

I am going to try and make a book for monday just using my photocopier. Hopefully it will turn out all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.